Master the Art of Beautiful Makeup with online instructions and video from Suze:
- Suze Makeup Studio’s YouTube Channel
- Personal SKYPE session with Suze Makeup
From my interview with Z Living Network:
2000s—Modern Minimalist Look The makeup during the beginning of the 20th century was minimal—pale skin, smoky eyes, and pale lips. A case in point was Charlize Theron’s look at the 2004 Oscars, and Hilary Swank’s the following year. “For a red carpet night, this natural look is popular and not too fussy,” says Susan Heydt, celebrity makeup artist from Suze Makeup Studio.
- Even out any pores or lines with a product like Smashbox PhotoFinish Primer.
- If your hair is fair, use brownish black mascara on your lashes. Otherwise, black makes the whites of your eyes pop.
- Bronzer, without iridescence, can be placed on the cheeks, forehead and chin.
- Apply foundation to the T-Zone of the face. Think of an upside down triangle. Start at the chin move next to the nose and end at your forehead. Blend out to keep from getting a visible edge. The halo effect will give you a modern look.
- Use highlighter just under the brows, down the middle of your nose and above the cheekbones.
Celeb Makeup Artist Suze offers makeup lessons and application.VIEW SERVICES
View photos of Suze’s key works.
Master the art of beautiful makeup with online instructions from Suze.View How-To
Receive all the latest makeup tips and studio news in your Inbox. Exclusive: Hear about Susan’s upcoming, new book first! We never sell or share e-mails.